Thursday, March 11, 2010

Finally...!

Ok...I won't even bother trying 2 explain why I didnt touch this lil kingdom of mine 4 soooooo long...Today being My Day, I have decided to list out this long list of things I truly, badly, desperately, sincerely want 2 do asap...Here goes...
Aamaar bhish-lisht :)
1) Run across a lawn - I ve no idea why I have this increasing urge to simply run across a lawn...not race...preferably play catcher-catcher
2) Drink a can of Pepsi
3) Run up stairs two at a time (like I normally do)
4) Rush off to the place on top of the hill in my village at top speed(coz I m late as usual !)
5)Meet S and P...go 4 a movie...have fun....take a long walk n talk talk and talk till our jaws hurt...
6) Go 4 a picnic...somewhere...anywhere...with anyone...
7) Read random books lying on my tummy/side/back/as I please
8) Sit on the floor and go through old, old, ooold notebooks...or crads...or letters...or generally stuff hidden away for a long time...
9) Try draping a sari in different styles and pose in front of the mirror ;)
10) Go to a nice, clean beach and spend the day getting wet and collecting shells and generally behaving like a heroine :)
11) Drive a car at top speed :) preferably with goggles on and my kind of music playing...
12) Compete in a quiz with at least 14 rounds...and win obviously !


hmm...

1 comment:

  1. I think you really want to all those things, coz perhaps you can't you them as of now :O

    Congratulations are long overdue I suppose....& so is informing friends about news on your part huh

    ReplyDelete